“One of the specific sources of financial contribution upon which the board of trustees and administration really rely on is alums. They are not looking at us as future alums. Board of trustees and Administration need to weigh our preferences and inputs as students and future alums equally,” said senior Gina Kim.
Student Voices: opinions on faculty cuts
Mills College Weekly
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- An in-person tour was given to UC Berkeley representatives on-campus without notifying students
- Why is Trump stalling leaving office?
- US expels migrant children from South America to Mexico
- Trump is facing civil and criminal investigations
- The good trouble traitor: Ex Homeland Security Official Miles Taylor breaks his silence