“I don’t think it’s feasible. I just don’t see how you can ascribe a monetary value to the amount of damage that has been done,” Jonathan Segal, music graduate student.
Should the government be responsible for reparations?
Mills College Weekly
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- Staff Editorial: Objectifying the subject
- Breathing new life into dying: Our moral imperative to reckon with the concept of death
- Anti Asian American and Pacific Islander hate is rampant, and you can do something about it
- CBS’s “Clarice” is a failure — but at least its an interesting one
- In praise of the passeggiata: How urban change can impact connectedness in the time of COVID-19