“There’s just no easy way to determine who would get money and how much or how far along lines of descent, reparations would be given. It’s just not pratical,” Angela Lunardi, junior.
Should the government be responsible for reparations?
Mills College Weekly
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- Should we still be protesting “The Silence of the Lambs?”
- We must stop celebrating TV and movies’ sorry excuses for bisexual representation
- Staff Editorial: How the arts allow us to cope
- Staff Editorial: Scientific understanding of sex and gender has evolved, and Mills needs to catch up
- After the vague town hall about an expanded partnership with UC Berkeley worries students, President Hillman gives some straightforward answersAfter the vague town hall about an expanded partnership with UC Berkeley worries students, President Hillman gives some straightforward answers