“If the government can give billions of money to airlines to keep them from going bankrupt, then it should be just as easy to find and distribute the money for reparations,” Jamie Martim, junior.
Should the government be responsible for reparations?
Mills College Weekly
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- Traumatized? Call your local dominatrix.
- Don’t bleed on the people who never cut you: Learning to let go of past transgressions
- A communist’s guide to California’s 2020 ballot propositions
- Staff Editorial: Mills students are crumbling under COVID-19 workloads
- Three months later, and Bitlife is still failing its Queer players