“If the government can give billions of money to airlines to keep them from going bankrupt, then it should be just as easy to find and distribute the money for reparations,” Jamie Martim, junior.
Should the government be responsible for reparations?
Mills College Weekly
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- Student spotlight: Julia Barker, Mills’ resident voice actor
- Sometimes you shine too bright
- Debunking the writing process: On sanity passes and shitty first drafts
- Duolingo finally adds a Yiddish course, but is it too little too late?
- Joint letter by the AAMC’s Board of Governors, Save Mills College Coalition and UC Mills representatives to Board of Trustees