“If the government can give billions of money to airlines to keep them from going bankrupt, then it should be just as easy to find and distribute the money for reparations,” Jamie Martim, junior.
Should the government be responsible for reparations?
Mills College Weekly
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- Should we still be protesting “The Silence of the Lambs?”
- We must stop celebrating TV and movies’ sorry excuses for bisexual representation
- Staff Editorial: How the arts allow us to cope
- Staff Editorial: Scientific understanding of sex and gender has evolved, and Mills needs to catch up
- After the vague town hall about an expanded partnership with UC Berkeley worries students, President Hillman gives some straightforward answersAfter the vague town hall about an expanded partnership with UC Berkeley worries students, President Hillman gives some straightforward answers