Wednesday, April 20, 20053:00 p.m. American Medical Response on-site no incident.Saturday, April 23, 200510:44 a.m. Underwood Apartments Trespass complaint. 1:14 p.m. Reinhardt Alumnae House Perimeter door found propped open with rock.Sunday, April 24, 20051:55 p.m. Ege Hall B-wing Perimeter door alarm. Tuesday, April 26, 200511:56 a.m. Tea Shop Theft report.7:52 p.m. Non-registered walker with two dogs, denied entry.Wednesday, April 27, 200512:23 p.m. Rothwell Center Fire in recycle bin caused by cigarette. Thursday, April 28, 200510:34 p.m. Ege Hall Door alarm. Sunday, May 1, 20052:33 p.m. Orchard Meadow parking lot Attempted auto theft. Suspect description: black male, 6’0, 160 pounds, brown eyes. Suspect fled scene. Past theft suspect/trespass restraining order pending. 4:42 p.m. Sheriff on-site- no incident.
Public Safety Blotter
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- As time passes, Mills loosens pandemic restrictions
- DIY Kimchi Night Fundraiser supporting North Korean Refugees
- The unlikely underdog in the fight: Following Eric Curry’s journey to the 12th Congressional District seat
- Mills College faculty levels vote of no confidence in the leadership of Provost Oparah, President Hillman, and the Board of Trustees
- Save Mills College Coalition urges Attorney General to halt and investigate Board of Trustees’ unlawful action to close Mills College