Wednesday, April 20, 20053:00 p.m. American Medical Response on-site no incident.Saturday, April 23, 200510:44 a.m. Underwood Apartments Trespass complaint. 1:14 p.m. Reinhardt Alumnae House Perimeter door found propped open with rock.Sunday, April 24, 20051:55 p.m. Ege Hall B-wing Perimeter door alarm. Tuesday, April 26, 200511:56 a.m. Tea Shop Theft report.7:52 p.m. Non-registered walker with two dogs, denied entry.Wednesday, April 27, 200512:23 p.m. Rothwell Center Fire in recycle bin caused by cigarette. Thursday, April 28, 200510:34 p.m. Ege Hall Door alarm. Sunday, May 1, 20052:33 p.m. Orchard Meadow parking lot Attempted auto theft. Suspect description: black male, 6’0, 160 pounds, brown eyes. Suspect fled scene. Past theft suspect/trespass restraining order pending. 4:42 p.m. Sheriff on-site- no incident.
Public Safety Blotter
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- I got the COVID-19 vaccine — this was my experience.
- Mills students demand change and transparency from Student Financial Services and the administration
- FBI and DHS warn of continued domestic terror threats
- An in-person tour was given to UC Berkeley representatives on-campus without notifying students
- Why is Trump stalling leaving office?