Left: The United States Geological Survey reported a magnitude 3.2 earthquake that struck just outside of Oakland on Sunday, Sept. 25 at 8:08 p.m. The quake may have caused minor damage to the Trefethen Aquatic Center at Mills College. “We don’t know that for sure, but it’s definitely a possibility,” said Carol Berendsen, Aquatics Coordinator. No one was injured at the time of the incident. Right: A close up of the damage. It remains uncertian when the affected area will be repaired. “As far as I know, they’re still trying to figure out how to repair it,” Berendsen said. The damage was reported on Sept. 26.
Pool sustains minor damage
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- An in-person tour was given to UC Berkeley representatives on-campus without notifying students
- Why is Trump stalling leaving office?
- US expels migrant children from South America to Mexico
- Trump is facing civil and criminal investigations
- The good trouble traitor: Ex Homeland Security Official Miles Taylor breaks his silence