Thousands of protesters gathered at UC Berkeley’s Sproul Plaza on Nov. 15 for Open University, Occupy Cal’s general strike in support of reforming California’s public higher-education system. Open University activities ranged from teach-outs to installations, followed by a general assembly that voted overwhelmingly in favor of re-establishing an Occupy Cal encampment.
PHOTOS | Occupy Cal General Strike
More from Headline StoryMore posts in Headline Story »
More from MultimediaMore posts in Multimedia »
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- US expels migrant children from South America to Mexico
- Trump is facing civil and criminal investigations
- The good trouble traitor: Ex Homeland Security Official Miles Taylor breaks his silence
- Russian hackers targeting state and local governments — could this be the start of cyber warfare?
- Iranian and Russian interference in the 2020 presidential election stealing state and local data
More from PhotosMore posts in Photos »