Thousands of protesters gathered at UC Berkeley’s Sproul Plaza on Nov. 15 for Open University, Occupy Cal’s general strike in support of reforming California’s public higher-education system. Open University activities ranged from teach-outs to installations, followed by a general assembly that voted overwhelmingly in favor of re-establishing an Occupy Cal encampment.
PHOTOS | Occupy Cal General Strike
More from Headline StoryMore posts in Headline Story »
More from MultimediaMore posts in Multimedia »
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- I got the COVID-19 vaccine — this was my experience.
- Mills students demand change and transparency from Student Financial Services and the administration
- FBI and DHS warn of continued domestic terror threats
- An in-person tour was given to UC Berkeley representatives on-campus without notifying students
- Why is Trump stalling leaving office?
More from PhotosMore posts in Photos »