Dear Mills Community,
I wanted to reach out to you in response to several concerns regarding the “Possibility of opening a new Café on Campus.” 
Where’s the Mills Café at?
• We are still very much in the exploratory stage and no final decisions have yet been made on the Cafe, let alone any timeline for opening.
• The Café will not open unless projections indicate that it will be self-sustaining.
• We are still open to receiving suggestions about what the Mills Community would like to see in the Café. We are not, however, seeking a new name.
• Although the possibility of having pop-ups during the semester exists, no plans have been developed. Coffee, not wine, will be the focus of the pilot events.
• We will keep posting information about the Mills Café. As soon as a decision on whether the Café is a go or a no go, we will inform the whole Mills Community.
• We are delighted about the excitement and look forward to the vibrant community that the Cafe will hopefully bring.
—Phuong Tseng and Carolina Levy