“It makes me feel preoccupied with my safety. But directly, I don’t feel threatened. I feel that the media to a certain extent does heighten our conception of who the terrorist is,” said junior Masumi Patzel.
How has the terrorist alerts effected your life?
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- Student spotlight: Julia Barker, Mills’ resident voice actor
- Sometimes you shine too bright
- Debunking the writing process: On sanity passes and shitty first drafts
- Duolingo finally adds a Yiddish course, but is it too little too late?
- Joint letter by the AAMC’s Board of Governors, Save Mills College Coalition and UC Mills representatives to Board of Trustees