“It makes me feel preoccupied with my safety. But directly, I don’t feel threatened. I feel that the media to a certain extent does heighten our conception of who the terrorist is,” said junior Masumi Patzel.
How has the terrorist alerts effected your life?
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- Considering the S-Word: On socialism, safety nets and collective memory
- Will virtual paper dolls survive the end of Adobe Flash?
- Staff Editorial: Journalistic objectivity is a futile endeavor — what do we do instead?
- Alameda County unseating! Is 2021 the year of the progressive Black woman?
- Should we still be protesting “The Silence of the Lambs?”