“It makes me feel preoccupied with my safety. But directly, I don’t feel threatened. I feel that the media to a certain extent does heighten our conception of who the terrorist is,” said junior Masumi Patzel.
How has the terrorist alerts effected your life?
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- We must stop celebrating TV and movies’ sorry excuses for bisexual representation
- Staff Editorial: How the arts allow us to cope
- Staff Editorial: Scientific understanding of sex and gender has evolved, and Mills needs to catch up
- After the vague town hall about an expanded partnership with UC Berkeley worries students, President Hillman gives some straightforward answersAfter the vague town hall about an expanded partnership with UC Berkeley worries students, President Hillman gives some straightforward answers
- David W. Jacobsen’s narrative indie album “POTUS” is a comedic achievement