“I feel like I don’t know the truth. I feel like Bush, the media are lying about how scared we should be,” said Alexis Nelson, sophomore.
How has the terrorist alerts effected your life?
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- In praise of the passeggiata: How urban change can impact connectedness in the time of COVID-19
- Considering the S-Word: On socialism, safety nets and collective memory
- Will virtual paper dolls survive the end of Adobe Flash?
- Staff Editorial: Journalistic objectivity is a futile endeavor — what do we do instead?
- Alameda County unseating! Is 2021 the year of the progressive Black woman?