” I am amazed when I think of how many people directly related to me have had breast cancer. We eat cancer, buy cancer, produce cancer. It’s a result of our way of life,” said junior Nancy Rothstein.
How has breast cancer affected your life?
Mills College Weekly
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- Student spotlight: Julia Barker, Mills’ resident voice actor
- Sometimes you shine too bright
- Debunking the writing process: On sanity passes and shitty first drafts
- Duolingo finally adds a Yiddish course, but is it too little too late?
- Joint letter by the AAMC’s Board of Governors, Save Mills College Coalition and UC Mills representatives to Board of Trustees