“There’s a lot of coverage and information. If you’re looking for information, there’s a lot to choose from. It’s overwhelming. It makes a great emotional impact,” said Katka Loomusova, junior.
How do you feel about the media coverage of the war?
Mills College Weekly
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- Student spotlight: Julia Barker, Mills’ resident voice actor
- Sometimes you shine too bright
- Debunking the writing process: On sanity passes and shitty first drafts
- Duolingo finally adds a Yiddish course, but is it too little too late?
- Joint letter by the AAMC’s Board of Governors, Save Mills College Coalition and UC Mills representatives to Board of Trustees