“There’s a lot of coverage and information. If you’re looking for information, there’s a lot to choose from. It’s overwhelming. It makes a great emotional impact,” said Katka Loomusova, junior.
How do you feel about the media coverage of the war?
Mills College Weekly
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- Traumatized? Call your local dominatrix.
- Don’t bleed on the people who never cut you: Learning to let go of past transgressions
- A communist’s guide to California’s 2020 ballot propositions
- Staff Editorial: Mills students are crumbling under COVID-19 workloads
- Three months later, and Bitlife is still failing its Queer players