“There’s a lot of coverage and information. If you’re looking for information, there’s a lot to choose from. It’s overwhelming. It makes a great emotional impact,” said Katka Loomusova, junior.
How do you feel about the media coverage of the war?
Mills College Weekly
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- Should we still be protesting “The Silence of the Lambs?”
- We must stop celebrating TV and movies’ sorry excuses for bisexual representation
- Staff Editorial: How the arts allow us to cope
- Staff Editorial: Scientific understanding of sex and gender has evolved, and Mills needs to catch up
- After the vague town hall about an expanded partnership with UC Berkeley worries students, President Hillman gives some straightforward answersAfter the vague town hall about an expanded partnership with UC Berkeley worries students, President Hillman gives some straightforward answers