In response to Donald Trump being announced as president elect in the 2016 elections, Mills College students organized a rally. On November 16, the Uníon Salvadoreña de Estudiantes Universitarios (UESU) and the Latinx Student Collective (LSC) brought together community members to march around campus with chants, posters and the demand for Mills to become a Sanctuary School. There are currently letters circulating campus by various people demanding that Mills be declared a sanctuary school and not comply with raids of any kind.
FLICKR| Students rally in response to the 2016 presidential elections
More from Featured - NewsMore posts in Featured - News »
More from MultimediaMore posts in Multimedia »
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- An in-person tour was given to UC Berkeley representatives on-campus without notifying students
- Why is Trump stalling leaving office?
- US expels migrant children from South America to Mexico
- Trump is facing civil and criminal investigations
- The good trouble traitor: Ex Homeland Security Official Miles Taylor breaks his silence
More from PhotosMore posts in Photos »