This post appeared in The Campanil‘s special Commencement issue which came out on Tuesday, May 6. For more graduation-related posts, check out The Campanil‘s designated 2014 Commencement webpage here or click on the “Commencement” link in the upper right hand corner of the header.
Fashionable Faculty (1st Installment): Collect Them All!
More from CommencementMore posts in Commencement »
More from FashionMore posts in Fashion »
More from Letters to the EditorMore posts in Letters to the Editor »
- Testimony to Mills College Board of Trustees: Professor of Sociology Dan Ryan
- Open letter: Students of Professor of Physics and Chemistry David Keeports oppose his potential layoff
- Open letter: Reconsider FSP proposal and preserve Dr. Vivian Chin’s ethnic studies faculty position
- Letter to the editor: Regarding Vivian Chin’s proposed layoff
- Politically disenchanted? More reason to vote
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- Should we still be protesting “The Silence of the Lambs?”
- We must stop celebrating TV and movies’ sorry excuses for bisexual representation
- Staff Editorial: How the arts allow us to cope
- Staff Editorial: Scientific understanding of sex and gender has evolved, and Mills needs to catch up
- After the vague town hall about an expanded partnership with UC Berkeley worries students, President Hillman gives some straightforward answersAfter the vague town hall about an expanded partnership with UC Berkeley worries students, President Hillman gives some straightforward answers