This post appeared in The Campanil‘s special Commencement issue which came out on Tuesday, May 6. For more graduation-related posts, check out The Campanil‘s designated 2014 Commencement webpage here or click on the “Commencement” link in the upper right hand corner of the header.
Fashionable Faculty (1st Installment): Collect Them All!
More from CommencementMore posts in Commencement »
More from FashionMore posts in Fashion »
More from Letters to the EditorMore posts in Letters to the Editor »
- Testimony to Mills College Board of Trustees: Professor of Sociology Dan Ryan
- Open letter: Students of Professor of Physics and Chemistry David Keeports oppose his potential layoff
- Open letter: Reconsider FSP proposal and preserve Dr. Vivian Chin’s ethnic studies faculty position
- Letter to the editor: Regarding Vivian Chin’s proposed layoff
- Politically disenchanted? More reason to vote
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- Traumatized? Call your local dominatrix.
- Don’t bleed on the people who never cut you: Learning to let go of past transgressions
- A communist’s guide to California’s 2020 ballot propositions
- Staff Editorial: Mills students are crumbling under COVID-19 workloads
- Three months later, and Bitlife is still failing its Queer players