This post appeared in The Campanil‘s special Commencement issue which came out on Tuesday, May 6. For more graduation-related posts, check out The Campanil‘s designated 2014 Commencement webpage here or click on the “Commencement” link in the upper right hand corner of the header.
Fashionable Faculty (1st Installment): Collect Them All!
More from CommencementMore posts in Commencement »
More from FashionMore posts in Fashion »
More from Letters to the EditorMore posts in Letters to the Editor »
- Testimony to Mills College Board of Trustees: Professor of Sociology Dan Ryan
- Open letter: Students of Professor of Physics and Chemistry David Keeports oppose his potential layoff
- Open letter: Reconsider FSP proposal and preserve Dr. Vivian Chin’s ethnic studies faculty position
- Letter to the editor: Regarding Vivian Chin’s proposed layoff
- Politically disenchanted? More reason to vote
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- Student spotlight: Julia Barker, Mills’ resident voice actor
- Sometimes you shine too bright
- Debunking the writing process: On sanity passes and shitty first drafts
- Duolingo finally adds a Yiddish course, but is it too little too late?
- Joint letter by the AAMC’s Board of Governors, Save Mills College Coalition and UC Mills representatives to Board of Trustees