Cross-posted from Tymeesa Rutledge’s personal blog, Tiny Tee’s BIG small World.
Hey Fashion Lovers! I have a opportunity for you to get first hand experience in the fashion business.
Green. is a boutique located in Oakland, California specializing in Bold, Beautiful, Vintage apparel and accents. We are seeking interns who are interested in the fields of fashion, advertisement, public relations, and marketing.
• Managing client referrals and keeping track of outcomes.
• Updating website and network pages.
• Online marketing and advertising.
• Sending out mailers and delivering flyers to promote business.
• Updating online calendar of events.
• Transcribing dictated information.
• Most of the tasks can be completed from home, except for meetings and special events.
• Strong computer skills, please be comfortable with various Microsoft programs and be confident in your abilities to quickly learn new programs.
• Weekday availability and flexibility for working on assignments (5-10 hours a week).
• Communication skills (strong knowledge of the English language, grammar, and writing abilities).
• Attention to detail is a must.
• Ability to follow directions and follow through with assignments.
1) Live in Oakland or Alameda County and have a car.
2) Student interested in a career.
3) Available to meet at least once a week for 2-3 hours and the first Saturday of the month for at least 2 hours.
4) Detail oriented and organized.
• Learn more and obtain practical experience in your field of study.
• Opportunities to attend events, workshops and trainings if you so choose.
• Mentoring in the career (e.g., getting into grad school, internships, dissertation, possibility to turn internship into a paid position).
• Recommendation letters
• Course Credit
This is an unpaid internship.
Please write a brief email explaining how you meet the qualifications below with your resume attached:
Serious inquiries only to green.boutique “at” yahoo.com.