It’s that time of year again when students are thinking about Spring Break and how much fun they will have in destinations like Cancun, Acapulco, the Bahamas and even Panama City Beach. If you are one of those students, then start your spring break planning by using our Spring Break Travel Center. Not only is it a great resource for information on hotels, but you will save $25 per person when you book your Spring Break trip through our Web site. Start exploring today.
Check out our Spring Break Travel Center!
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- As time passes, Mills loosens pandemic restrictions
- DIY Kimchi Night Fundraiser supporting North Korean Refugees
- The unlikely underdog in the fight: Following Eric Curry’s journey to the 12th Congressional District seat
- Mills College faculty levels vote of no confidence in the leadership of Provost Oparah, President Hillman, and the Board of Trustees
- Save Mills College Coalition urges Attorney General to halt and investigate Board of Trustees’ unlawful action to close Mills College