Every new year, people around the world resolve to get healthy! However, by Jan. 21, most of us have given up on that goal. We at The Campanil would like to give you a few suggestions that will facilitate a happier, healthier spring semester – and you can do them all on campus. This list is in no particular order – pick and choose things that sound fun or useful to you.
Tips for staying healthy in the new year
More from Health & WellnessMore posts in Health & Wellness »
- Four dialectical behavior therapy skills for college students
- One mask might not be enough, is it time to double mask?
- With Greenwashing, capitalism evolves for the age of global warming
- LDFs (Long-Distance Friendships): Keeping long-distance college friendships strong during COVID-19
- Preparing for the holiday season: Travel and safety