Protesters clash over Proposition 8 at the corner of MacArthur and High Streets Thursday, Oct. 23. In response to demonstrations by supporters of Prop 8, Mills students were among the opposition, holding signs that read “Vote No on Prop 8: Equality for All.” The demonstration began in the afternoon and went on past 10 p.m. Similar protests continued in the lead up to the election on Nov. 4.
Protesters clash over Proposition 8
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- US expels migrant children from South America to Mexico
- Trump is facing civil and criminal investigations
- The good trouble traitor: Ex Homeland Security Official Miles Taylor breaks his silence
- Russian hackers targeting state and local governments — could this be the start of cyber warfare?
- Iranian and Russian interference in the 2020 presidential election stealing state and local data