Last month was the wettest March in history for the Bay area, according to forecasters and April isn't looking much brighter. On Thursday, April 6 a storm-fallen tree blocked the pathway behind the Cowell Building, creating a detour for some students.
Heavy storms wash down tree behind Cowell
Photo by Dominique Simpson
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- I got the COVID-19 vaccine — this was my experience.
- Mills students demand change and transparency from Student Financial Services and the administration
- FBI and DHS warn of continued domestic terror threats
- An in-person tour was given to UC Berkeley representatives on-campus without notifying students
- Why is Trump stalling leaving office?