Last month was the wettest March in history for the Bay area, according to forecasters and April isn't looking much brighter. On Thursday, April 6 a storm-fallen tree blocked the pathway behind the Cowell Building, creating a detour for some students.
Heavy storms wash down tree behind Cowell
Photo by Dominique Simpson
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- US expels migrant children from South America to Mexico
- Trump is facing civil and criminal investigations
- The good trouble traitor: Ex Homeland Security Official Miles Taylor breaks his silence
- Russian hackers targeting state and local governments — could this be the start of cyber warfare?
- Iranian and Russian interference in the 2020 presidential election stealing state and local data