The College Administration is in the process of securing funding for a modified program for fostering the development of civic leadership among its students. Although this will not support the full reinstatement of the Institute for Civic Leadership program, it will provide opportunities for students who wish to participate in social justice and civic engagement activities such as service learning. These funds will also help preserve the institutional infrastructure and knowledge necessary for the College to continue its efforts to raise additional funds for a possible reinstitution of the ICL program.
From the Provost on the Civic Leadership Program
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- Student spotlight: Julia Barker, Mills’ resident voice actor
- Sometimes you shine too bright
- Debunking the writing process: On sanity passes and shitty first drafts
- Duolingo finally adds a Yiddish course, but is it too little too late?
- Joint letter by the AAMC’s Board of Governors, Save Mills College Coalition and UC Mills representatives to Board of Trustees